Finance Career Coach
Is your career in Finance not giving you what you want? And you don't know how to move on?
It's frustrating, I know. I worked in Finance at BNP and FTSE 100 companies for 10 years. I have been there myself, and I can help you.
I created 3 signature programs tailored to Finance professionals to finally get what they want from their careers.
Bespoke Job Hunt Strategy Program
You will land the job that will make you jump out of bed on Monday morning.
1. Optimize all your job search tools so your job hunt will be laser-focused.
2. Build a detailed step-by-step action plan to land your desired job.
3. Execution: we will work on your CV, cover letter, LI profile, networking, hidden job market, job hunting techniques, behavioral & technical interviews, and salary negotiation.
I have experienced firsthand both sides of the table in the ultra-competitive London job market. I know how hiring managers think, what they look for, and how to sell themselves.
Bespoke Carer Pivot Program
You will transition to a new Finance role that gives you growth and responsibilities and get paid what you are worth.
1. Map out the roles most aligned with who you are and what you want.
2. Build a step-by-step action plan to transition to your new career.
3. Execution: we will work on your CV, cover letter, LI profile, networking skills, job hunting techniques, behavioral & technical mock interviews, and salary negotiation.
My pivots are Banking, Capital Markets, M&A, Credit, Treasury, Risk Management, DCM, ECM, Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, and Structured Finance.
Bespoke Career Change Program
You will find a career that makes you feel alive. Whether you want to launch a business, have a portfolio career, go back to school, take a sabbatical, relocate to another country, and/or change the industry.
1. Map out sensible career paths aligned with who you are and what you want from your life.
2. Build a strategy to chart your way from where you are to your new career path.
3. Execution: prototyping your career options, networking to overcome lack of experience, building a career change CV, cover letter, LI profile, and job-hunting techniques specific to career changes.
I changed careers twice, from banking to corporate Finance and entrepreneurship. I lived in Italy, Holland, Portugal, and the UK.
Want to talk? Book a call athttps://calendly.com/claudioantonini/strategycall